Thursday, April 18, 2013

Shoes, Fashion Awards and Trunk Show

Super Excited! A lot has been going on lately. Tomorrow night is the big reveal of all the Mash-Up team photos for Austin Fashion Week. Designers, Models, Photographers get togeather to view all competing team photos. Please vote for my team The Revival of Denim! Here is the voting infor from AFW website:
 
On Friday, April 19, 2013, Austin Fashion Week and J Clark Gallery will host a gallery opening so the public can view the image submissions. On Friday, April 19, all images will be posted to the Austin Fashion Week website and public voting will open. Public voting will close on Thursday, May 2, 2013.
 
I've been out shopping and no dress so far but I snagged these fabulous shoes from JCPenny's. Originally $42 I used a coupon having total come out to $36 instead. Not bad for great shoes!
 
As I was out shopping for a dress, I entered Langford Market downtown on 2nd St. The place has some really cute outfits, shoes and jewelry and at great prices. I went in looking for a dress and came out with an offer for the store to host a Trunk Show in June for my new jewelry line! I'm super excited about this! They mentioned they've had a DJ and have had Tito's Vodka as a sponsor at past trunk shows. I'm really looking forward to this! As soon as we narrow down the date I will update you and hopefully if you are in the area, you can come out!

If you are in the mood for some great shoes, check out JCP.com and LangfordMarket.com for great clothes and accessories. Happy shopping my fashionistas ...and don't forget to vote!!! :)

My awesome new shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment